Would you like to help shape the future of Oriel Davies Gallery?
Are you interested in visual art and committed to making the experience of contemporary art available to everyone? Do you want to make a positive contribution to our community, to society and to the environment?
We are looking for new trustees to join the Board of Oriel Davies in 2022 to help shape the future of the gallery.
We would like to hear from individuals from diverse backgrounds who have interests, skills and insights which are relevant to our work. You do not need any specific qualifications to be a trustee, but you must be committed to the values of Oriel Davies Gallery, including:
- Equal and generous access to art and culture
- Working with artists, designers, makers and other creatives for the benefit of our community and the environment
- Unlocking hidden talent and promoting creative diversity
We are interested in potential and we especially welcome applications from people who identify as Black, Asian, or minority ethnic, young, disabled, LGBTQI+.
Oriel Davies Gallery is also committed to the promotion of Welsh culture and language, and we aim to strengthen Welsh language skills among our Trustees. We especially welcome applications from first language Welsh speakers.
We are also seeking trustees with experience/skills in the following areas:
- Creative practice, including art, design, craft, film, digital
- Communications, including media relations, marketing, advertising, PR
To find out more, click here